Where can I get positive energy?
- Live in present. Forget all bad experiences or moments of past. Don’t worry about future. Think well. Your life is reflection of your own thoughts.
- Release all negative thoughts and emotions. If you have negative thoughts then start doing anything you love to divert you mind attention.
- Try to stay calm, patience and positive in every situation even if you have to face little harder time. Train yourself to find good in everything.
- Have faith in God. Be thankful for everything u have got.
- Always try to be happy. Happiness is best source for getting positivity in your thoughts. It lifts your mood. If your mood is happy, then positivity is at its highest peak.
- Believe in yourself. Don’t underestimate you by comparing yourself with others. Always remember how blessed you are.
- Help others; it makes your life more meaningful.
- Start loving yourself. Accept yourself as you are.
- Use your thoughts to envision what can go right, instead of what can go wrong. Become solution oriented not problem oriented.
- Do the work which gives you inner peace, satisfaction and joy. Don’t say yes to anyone if you don’t want to do that work because its brings you down. Don’t give your happiness at any cost.
- Listen to your favorite music. No sad songs please.
- Laugh laugh and laugh. Watch funny videos, movies, cartoon whatever you are interested in. best way to stay happy and relaxed.
- Playing with kids. Observe their activities and play with them. A kid gives you positive vibes. I must say, spending time with kids is best source to stay positive. These points only work out if you apply them in your life, Not only once, twice or thrice. . Apply it EVERY DAY! And see the change.
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton