🌟Life’s a trip. Each and everyone of us is living in our different world. We all have our own problems and our own dreams. Life isn’t all happy and sunshine. Sometimes life hits us so hard that we fall to the ground and makes it hard for us to get back up. Life is crazy. We learn who are true friends, through the broke times and hard times. We learn from mistakes we made in the past. We learn that not everyone is going to stay in your life forever. Life is about learning and changing for the good. You only have one life to live, so live to the fullest man. Because you’ll regret living a life where you didn’t achieve what you wanted. You want to achieve your goals…well then what are you waiting for? Get up and do something! You want your life to better? Well change for the better, never give up on yourself. Because in this lonely world the only person who has your back is “YOU”. Ignore what anyone has to think about your decisions…because people will always judge you. Just stay doing consistently and dream big man. It’s your choice to try to live a better life, a happy life. It’ll be worth it when the day comes when you can actually say “I did it, I achieved my goals. “
One day you’ll wake up & won’t have time and energy to do the things you’re dreamed of. So take that vacation, pursue that passion, visit that person and start your business- do that thing you know your heart desires most. You may not get another chance.❤
Sophia Loren (Actress)…
” When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone….. When I was sure of Losing, I won……. When I needed People the most, they Left me……. When I learnt to dry my Tears, I found a shoulder to Cry on…… When I mastered the Skill of Hating, Someone started Loving me from the core of the Heart…… And, while waiting for Light for Hours when I fell asleep, the Sun came out….. That’s LIFE!! No matter what you Plan, you never know what Life has Planned for you…… Success introduces you to the World……. But Failure introduces the World to you……. ……Always be Happy!! Often when we lose Hope and think this is the end… God smiles from above and says, “Relax Sweetheart; It’s just a Bend, not the End..!”
Where can I get positive energy?
- Live in present. Forget all bad experiences or moments of past. Don’t worry about future. Think well. Your life is reflection of your own thoughts.
- Release all negative thoughts and emotions. If you have negative thoughts then start doing anything you love to divert you mind attention.
- Try to stay calm, patience and positive in every situation even if you have to face little harder time. Train yourself to find good in everything.
- Have faith in God. Be thankful for everything u have got.
- Always try to be happy. Happiness is best source for getting positivity in your thoughts. It lifts your mood. If your mood is happy, then positivity is at its highest peak.
- Believe in yourself. Don’t underestimate you by comparing yourself with others. Always remember how blessed you are.
- Help others; it makes your life more meaningful.
- Start loving yourself. Accept yourself as you are.
- Use your thoughts to envision what can go right, instead of what can go wrong. Become solution oriented not problem oriented.
- Do the work which gives you inner peace, satisfaction and joy. Don’t say yes to anyone if you don’t want to do that work because its brings you down. Don’t give your happiness at any cost.
- Listen to your favorite music. No sad songs please.
- Laugh laugh and laugh. Watch funny videos, movies, cartoon whatever you are interested in. best way to stay happy and relaxed.
- Playing with kids. Observe their activities and play with them. A kid gives you positive vibes. I must say, spending time with kids is best source to stay positive. These points only work out if you apply them in your life, Not only once, twice or thrice. . Apply it EVERY DAY! And see the change.
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton